Terms and Conditions
(Please ensure that you carefully read and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Once you pay for your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.)
Once ‘Senso Travel’ confirms your booking a contract is made between ‘Senso Travel’ and yourself upon the terms and conditions set out below. Your booking will be confirmed only once we have received full payment for your tour and you will receive the “confirmation email”, unless in particular cases where otherwise agreed by phone or email.
Booking with Senso Travel
- Once full payment is made you will be booked on the particular tour and a confirmation will be emailed to you. This is your payment receipt. After, you will receive another email which will be your “confirmation email” this should be printed and saved for own reference.
- Once you receive the confirmation email of your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for inability to deliver the email. In case you don’t receive your confirmation email, then you must contact us asking to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- It is the responsibility of the client to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents. We accept no responsibility for wrong dates, times, tour language, number of people.
- It is your full responsibility to make a correct booking by selecting the right language, the length of the tour and advising us upon special needs due to particular situations that require a modification of the tour route, length or arrangements (wheelchair, strollers, crutches, etc…). There is a specific comment box for each reservation where we require you to give us all the information we need to arrange the tour in the best possible way, tailored to your needs.
- No travel insurance is included in the price of the tour or any of our services.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in our tours. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive insurance coverage for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation of your booking must be done by email to Senso Travel (email@example.com).
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 5 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- You are entitled to a 50% refund if you give us 4 to 2 days notice of your cancellation.
- If you choose to cancel less than 48 hours before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted.
- If you notify us at least 5 days in advance that you would like to reschedule your tour, we will try to accomodate your request but please note this is:
a) subject to availability and
b) subject to a 50 euro fee
6. If you notify us after 5 days before your tour date that you would like to change your departure please note this is:
a)subject to 150 euro fee
b)subject to availability
7.“No Shows” are treated as last minute cancellations and no refunds will be granted.
If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Senso Travel will be processed within 14 business days.
Changes made by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will try our best to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Senso Travel. This includes outbreaks of any contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest, natural disasters, adverse weather phenomena.
Our tours run rain or shine. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary. You can ask to cancel your tour if you prefer to, but please refer to the cancellation policy above.
- You are entirely responsible for meeting your tour guide at arranged meeting points and times. Please make sure you understand in advance how to arrive to the suggested meeting point and that you take enough time to arrive on time (considering city traffic and peak hours of public transportation). We highly suggest you to purchase our private car transfer to the meeting point or use a taxi. Clients are required to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
Unless you call our EMERGENCY hotline to inform us you are running late, your Guide will only wait for you for 1 hour, then he/she will leave. This will be treated as a “No show” (see “cancellations” point G). This is also true for all of our services offered.
Your obligations and responsibilities
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences.